Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- 2 speed adjustable intermittent wipers with wash/wipe function
- Electric front windows/one touch facility
- Heat insulating tinted glass
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Rain sensor including auto headlights activation
- Windscreen with grey shadeband
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Body colour roof mouldings
- Chrome kidney grille with chrome vertical slats
- High gloss black finish B pillar
- Twin chrome exhaust tailpipes
- Daytime running lights
- Follow me home headlights
- Front fog lights
- Headlight washers
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC)
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Dynamic brake control
- Dynamic Traction Control - DTC
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control with brake assist
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Front/rear Parking distance control
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Crash Sensor - activates hazard/interior lighting + unlocks doors
- Driver seatbelt warning indicator
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front seatbelt force limiters
- Front seatbelt pretensioner
- Front side airbags
- ITS head airbags for front/rear
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Interior Features
- Anthracite Velour floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12V sockets in front centre console and passenger footwell
- 3 spoke leather M sport multifunction sports steering wheel
- 4 grab handles
- Folding storage compartment with glasses holder + coin tray
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front cupholders x 2
- Front/rear armrests within door panels
- Glovebox with lid
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Leather gearknob
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear centre armrest
- Storage compartment in rear centre console
- Toolkit located in luggage compartment
- Sunvisors with vanity mirrors
- Driver Convenience
- Stop/start button
Stop/StartThis innovative system turns off the engine when it is not needed, for example when the driver has stopped at traffic lights or is stuck in heavy traffic.
- BMW emergency call
- BMW Teleservices
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Check control system
- Door/boot open warning
- Lights on warning
- Oil temperature gauge
- On board computer
- Outside temperature display
- Run flat indicator
- Service interval indicator
- Audio / Communications
- Auxiliary point for auxiliary devices
- BMW professional radio/CD/MP3
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Extended lights package - 4 Series
- Electrically adjustable front seats - driver seat with memory
- Front head restraints
- Front sports seats with electric side bolster adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Integrated rear head restraints
- ISOFIX child seat preparation+airbag deactivation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Drive away door locking
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- Remote control Thatcham category 1 alarm
- Run flat tyres
- Maximum speed155 mph
- Cubic capacity2,979 cc
- Power306 PS
- MPG (combined)35.8 mpg ‡
- Tank capacity60 l
- Number of cylinders6
- Kerb weight2030 kg
- Vehicle length4638 mm
- Vehicle width1825 mm
- Vehicle height1377 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2810 mm
- CO2 (NEDC)185.0 g/km ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.